Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have delayed implementation of the new owner portal. We will be posting a new link here on the website on or around July 12. The current portal will be unavailable July 10 - July 14. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we move forward.
We will be making an upgrade to this owner portal during the week of May 22-May 26.
- You will be able to:
- Contact us through a “Help Desk” and ask questions at your convenience,
- Change your address or banking information quickly, easily, and securely (for your security, we will verify these changes with you before they are finalized),
- Access your monthly/annual statements and forms at any time,
- Give personalized access to your statements to your CPA, banker or person doing your regulatory reporting, and
- Select other available options!
The current portal will be inaccessible during the upgrade period. Users, both existing and new, will need to sign up after May 26 at https://bso.ogp2.connectvna.com/ for access.
If you haven’t done so, consider signing up for Direct Deposit of your funds. You will receive your payments sooner and eliminate lost checks. The request and forms to request direct deposit are available here on the website.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 318-222-0737 or for the Revenue Department directly, 318-222-0738.
Bayou State Oil Corporation
If you need assistance with login, please contact us at (318) 222-0737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to set up or can't remember your password?